Camp Conowingo, located at 46 Camp Shadowbrook Road, Conowingo, MD, is 600 acres of forest and fields adjacent to the Susquehanna River in Conowingo, Cecil County, Maryland. The property is composed of nine parcels including Bell Manor, a historic Victorian home from the 1860s that has been renovated to return to its original 1867 charm. Camp Conowingo is the home base of GSCM’s summer resident camp program. Click here to learn more about our resident camp program.
- Four year–around lodges and seven seasonal units
- Caitlin Dunbar Nature Center
- Conowingo Creek and small pond for fishing and ecology study
- Tennis/all-purpose court
- Hiking and nature trails
- Swimming pool (available during resident camp)
- High ropes and low ropes courses
- Bell Manor
- Two commercial kitchens
Conowingo. Campsites, lodges and Bell Manor Mansion are available for rent.