Thank you for considering Girl Scouts in your job search. We are looking for people that will help us grow and bring the Girl Scout program to every girl everywhere. Professional opportunities and summer camp opportunities are available with Girl Scouts of Central Maryland.
Girl Scouts of Central Maryland offers a competitive and comprehensive menu of benefits designed to allow you to choose which of our options accommodate you and your families’ needs. Highlights of our employee benefits include:
- Comprehensive medical and dental coverage
- Life insurance
- Paid holidays
- Vacation (through our generous paid-days-off bank [PDO] )
- 403(b) personal retirement saving accounts
- Business casual
To apply for a position, e-mail your resume with cover letter to email@example.com. Attached files must be in one of the following formats: .doc, .txt, .pdf, or .html. Or, fax resume with cover letter to 443.692.5000 – Attn: Human Resources.
Customer Support Initiave (CSI) Support
- STEM Recruiting Associate
- Community Program Assistant
- Outdoor Adventure Facilitator
- Robotics Assistant