for cookie volunteers
Become a Cookie Volunteer
There are several ways you can help the Girl Scout Cookie sale! Check out our Cookie Volunteer job descriptions below to find out what you may interested in.
Transfer (T-4 CC-2)
Parent Permission (G-1)
Out of Council Booth Sale Permission Form
Adventure Bucks Form
Troop Cookie Manual
Troop Goal Planner
Troop Cookie Manager Training
Early Recognitions Initial Order (T-7)
Opt Out Main Recognitions (T-8)
Main Recognitions (T-9)
Jump start your Cookie Season with a Cookie Rally and watch sales soar. A Cookie Rally is a high-energy good time for girls, and it’s a great place for them to learn the proven strategies that lead to success. No one can resist the momentum of dozens or even hundreds of girls excited to start selling cookies.
Can’t find what you need here? Check out our full resources page.
Through Girl Scouting, girls become leaders in their daily lives and prepare for their bright futures! Girl Scout Product Activities, such as the Girl Scout Cookie Program and the selling of nuts and/or magazines through licensed vendors provide important ingredients for leadership by helping girls develop five key skills: Goal Setting, Decision Making, Money Management, People Skills and Business Ethics. Girls also are able to earn money towards fun and exciting girl-planned program activities, as well as to contribute to their council’s ability to provide Girl Scouting in the community.
This page is a one-stop directory for parents, girls, and adults working in partnership with girls — including links to important resources, with the latest safety guidelines and online marketing and tips for adults and parents.
Staying Safe Is Our Priority
Girls and adults should review the Product Sale and Online Activity Checkpoints before participating in any money earning activity, as well as any materials regarding product sale safety from their council and the vendor. Girls should print out the Internet Safety Pledge and sign it with a parent or guardian.
Just for Adults!
Adults act as coaches who help girls develop leadership skills by using these three processes:
- Girl-led: Girls play an active part in figuring out the what, where, when, how, and why of their activities. They lead the planning and decision-making as much as possible.
- Learning by doing: Girls engage in continuous cycles of action and reflection that result in deeper understanding of concepts and mastery of practical skills.
- Cooperative learning: Girls work together toward shared goals in an atmosphere of respect and collaboration that encourages the sharing of skills, knowledge, and learning.
As always, safety is our primary concern when girls are doing any activity, including using the Internet. Girls and their parents cannot make financial transactions online with Girl Scout product; however, girls can market product and ask for customer preferences, following up with the customer in person if he or she indicates they want to purchase product.
- Girl Scout Cookie Program: What Grown-Ups Need to Know – English | Spanish
- Brownie Elf and Friends: Manage Money
Check out the following downloads specifically for adults working with girls and their parents:
- Girl Scout Cookie Program: 5 Skills for Girls Toolkit (facing pages) (PDF) — English | Spanish
- Girl Scout Cookie Program: 5 Skills for Girls Toolkit (single-page format) (PDF) — English |Spanish
- Financial Empowerment, the K-12 Program (facing pages) (PDF) — English | Spanish
- Financial Empowerment, the K-12 Program (single-page format) (PDF) — English | Spanish
Handouts from “5 Skills for Girls” Toolkit
- The 5 Skills—Shaping Your Girl’s Future (PDF) — English | Spanish
- The 5 Skills in Action (PDF) — English | Spanish
- The 5 Skills and Leadership Outcomes (PDF) — English | Spanish
- Coaching Your Budding Businesswoman (PDF) — English | Spanish
- Creating Cookie Success (PDF) — English | Spanish
- Girl Scout Cookie Activity Pin (PDF) — English | Spanish
- Safety Tips for Girls (PDF) — English | Spanish
- Daisies and Brownies: My Cookie Business and the 5 Skills (PDF) — English | Spanish
- Girl Scout Cookie Program Pins and Badges chart (PDF)