Great Adventures, the GSCM Summer Resident Camp Booklet for 2013 is now available online. The booklet contains:
- Resident Camp At-a-Glance
- Resident Camp program descriptions for each grade level
- New! Riding Camp
- General Information about Camp
- How to register (register online or mail in a form)
- Day Camp program descriptions and registration information
Our summer resident camps are open to all girls in grades 2-12. Non-Girl Scouts are welcome! To find a camp program for this and other sessions, download Great Adventures 2013.
Have questions about Girl Scouts of Central Maryland summer resident camp? Come to a parent info session where we will discuss camp and provide helpful hints to make campers’ experiences enjoyable. This is the time for you to ask questions and get special sneak peeks. Attend an open house event and you could win a drawing for one discounted week of camp. Staff will be on hand to answer your questions and help you pick the perfect camp session.
- February 18 at Camp Illchester in Ellicott City, 6-8 pm
- February 25 at GSCM Urban Program & STEM Center in Baltimore, 6-8 pm
- March 9 at Camp Woodlands in Annapolis, 1 -2 pm
- March 23 at Slavie Bank in Bel Air, 1 -2 pm
To register for an info session, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org