What is SHARE?
We ask that our Girl Scout families contribute a free-will, tax-deductible donation to Girl Scouts of Central Maryland. We’re not asking everyone to give big, just to give what they can and cumulatively these gifts help our girls grow strong. There is no need to wait. Please give today.
SHARE is an investment in the future of your daughter(s), your community, and the Girl Scouts of Central Maryland community.
100% of your SHARE gift remains local and is put directly back into the operations of our council through program, membership, and volunteer activities and materials. SHARE funds help subsidize the annual cost of Girl Scouting at $212.81 a year, per girl. Please give what you can. Please give generously.
Download the SHARE Packet here to learn more!
What does SHARE support?
SHARE helps us:
- Support nearly 27,000 Girl Scouts in Central Maryland annually
- Support 10,000+ volunteers & 53 staff members
- Offer free volunteer training
- Maintain GSCM Urban Program & STEM Center
- Maintain four camp properties, with lodging, canoes, a ropes course and other recreational equipment
- Maintain two Council store locations (at the GSCM Urban Program & STEM Center and Camp Ilchester in Howard County) as well as the store website.
- Offer recognitions and awards to Girl Scouts and volunteers at each level.
For the girls: Girl Scout Daisy, Brownie, Junior, Cadet, Senior, and Ambassador.
For the Volunteers: Council Delegates, Troop supporters, and Service Unit team members
- The Volunteer Resource Center at the GSCM Urban Program & STEM Center
4806 Seton Drive, Baltimore, Maryland 21215
410.358.9711 ext. 201 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Maintain the Council website (gscm.org)
- Provide publications such as GirlsWorld, GS411, Great Adventures, and the Annual Report
Give to SHARE
You can give to SHARE by donating directly online, when you complete your Girl Scouts’ annual registration form or by contacting Jennifer Moumane, Director of Annual Giving & Database Management, email@example.com or 410.358.9711 ext. 258.
Donate to SHARE and you can earn a variety of special patches, Girl Scout insignia and thank-you items.
$25 All SHARE donations of $25 or more will be awarded the SHARE Patch AND your name will be included on our Supporter Listing page.
This year’s new SHARE patch was designed by 6-year-old Kyla, of Service Unit #643, Troop #263. For a Girl Scout to earn her SHARE patch, she must donate or collect $25. For more information contact Jennifer Moumane, Director of Annual Giving, 410-358-9711, ext. 258, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
$50 All SHARE donations of $50 and above will be awarded the SHARE patch AND the year’s commemorative patch.
$100 All SHARE donations of $100 or more will receive the new SHARE pin, the commemorative patch AND the SHARE Patch.
Have questions about SHARE?
Contact Jennifer Moumane, Director of Annual Giving & Database Management, email@example.com or 410.358.9711 ext. 258.