Join troop 276 at the Aberdeen IronBirds Baseball game on August 3, 2013. This night will be a fun event for the whole family and is a fundraiser to help benefit GSCM’s SHARE campaign. Each ticket ($15) includes:
- A ticket to the SOLD OUT game in the Reserved Box seating
- Free Aberdeen IronBirds baseball cap for every ticket holder ($15 value)
- Free Parking and free game program
- A special patch for every Girl Scout ($2 value)
- Girl Scouts are invited to participate in a parade on the field. A drawing will be held to determine the troop(s) leading the parade and singing The National Anthem.
- Fireworks Show after the game
The game starts at 7:05 pm (girls participating in the parade/National Anthem must be there by 6:10 pm). Everyone is invited! Please Note: If attending the IronBirds Campout on June 1, 2013, a ticket to this game is included.
Questions: Contact Heidi Roman at 410.215.2606 or MDTroop276@yahoo.com.
How to get tickets:
- Download the registration form
- Write a Troop Check payable to:
GSCM SU74 IronBirds Event
- Mail the check and the completed registration form to Heidi Roman, 400 Clydebank Drive, Abingdon, MD 21009 on or before APRIL 30, 2013.