Picture your design on the 2019 Early Bird Patch! Girl Scouts of Central Maryland members in grades K-12 are invited to design the upcoming 2019 Early Bird patch! Your design should include GSCM and 2019. Patches can include a bird for ‘Early Bird’ or a narwhal, the mascot for the upcoming cookie season!
Deadline to submit this form is February 28, 2018 Patch Contest Rules
- Only currently registered Girl Scouts of Central Maryland girls, in grades K-12, are eligible
- Only one entry per girl
- Designs must include “GSCM” and “2019”
- All designs must be original and cannot contain copyright photos, illustrations, or renderings.
How to Enter
- Click here to download the form
- Draw your design in one of the boxes!
- Fill out the form, scan, and email it to email@example.com or mail it to Service Unit and Troop Support, Girl Scouts of Central Maryland, 4806 Seton Drive, Baltimore, MD 21215. The envelope must be postmarked no later than 2/28/2018.
- Check our website, www.gscm.org, during the week of March 12th to vote on the top three patches
The winner will be notified by email and the top design will be presented at the Annual Meeting in May and will be made into the 2019 Early Bird patch.